Description of Standard Equipment & Options
- 100% hand laid-up E-glass.
- High gloss gel coat.
- Vinylester resin.
- Carbon fiber reinforcing.
- 3,300 pounds of lead ballast encased in a fiberglass shell.
- Stainless steel keel bolts and nuts.
- Spade design.
- Laminated fiberglass.
- Rudder stock is a tubular stainless shaft.
- Wheel steering.
- Wheel is varnished wood.
Deck & Cockpit
- 100% hand laid up fiberglass.
- Core is end grain balsa.
- G10, which is a glass cloth laminate with an epoxy resin binder, is
installed in place of the balsa core wherever hardware is mounted over
the interior living space. This eliminates the holes that might allow water
to leak into the cabin.
- Cockpit is 8'10" long and is self-bailing.
- A large lazarette hatch in the aft deck offers additional storage.
- All the sail controls are lead aft to the cockpit where the tails can
be tucked into special storage slots.
- Two self-tailing cabintop winches are provided.
- Two self-tailing winches are provided in the cockpit (one to port, one
to starboard) for jib sheet control.
- An adjustable backstay is lead under deck to the cockpit.
- The stainless steel stem fitting is equipped with a roller for a bow
- Sleeping accommodations for four — a forward v-berth and one long
- The main cabin features comfortable seating with padded backrests.
- Storage is provided under the forward berth and behind the main cabin
- A galley cabinet with a sink is located on the starboard side aft.
- A large insulated ice box is built into the galley.
- An enclosed head is located on the port side aft. A manual head with
a holding tank is standard.
- The cabin sole is teak and holly.
- Mechanical equipment locker.
- Hot and cold water.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered aero-dynamic high performance spreaders.
- Tapered aero-dynamic high performance mast section.
- Mast, boom, and
jib boom are aluminum.
- Standing rigging is stainless steel.
- Running rigging is colored for easy identification.
- Lazy jacks are provided for the main.
- The jib has a roller furler and a Hoyt self-tacking jib boom.
- The main halyard, jib halyard, jib sock, and lazy jacks are internal.
- The main outhaul is also internal.
- A 12: 1 vang is provided for the boom.
- Windex and masthead light.
Electrical & Mechanical
- 2 - 12 volt batteries.
- 12 volt distribution panel.
- 110 distribution panel, 110 outlet, 12 volt outlet.
- Running lights.
- Cabin lights.
- L.E.D. lighting thoughout.
- Battery charger - galvanic isolator.
- Yanmar 20 hp., 3 cylinder, 4 stroke diesel.
- 60 amp alternator.
- Two-blade folding propeller.
- Fresh water cooling.
||Dark Blue or Red
||Dark Blue or Red
- Custom gel coated hull colors available.
- Custom two-toned deck (white with Antique White non-skid).
- Custom striping.
- Bottom paint with epoxy barrier coat.
- Lifting eye.
- C-Foam cockpit cushions.
- Cockpit table.
- Asymmetric spinnaker equipment and bow pole.
- Ensign & staff.
- Safety package.
Specifications are subject to change without notice • Please
call 951-277-3377 ext. 1 or email to email@example.com for odering